martes, 19 de julio de 2011

I’m not in the mood.

I’m not myself today, is like I was change somehow somewhere today and I don’t know what to do. I’m a little angry like yesterday but is kind of diferent but not so diferent. I kind of think that I know when this started but I’m not pretty sure so I can’t say anythink yet.
In other topic, the things that i will do today….
I want to sleep a little, in the afternoon I think
Start reading the thirth of The Hunger Games… maybe today, maybe not
Write the first post in English, I write slower this way but I practice some other stuff.
I don’t know what I’ll do today so “sayonara” xD!
Hoy espere al Felipe en mi casa y nunca llego… en cambio hice esto:
-Dungeon Siege III
-Supernatural S04E03
-Mago de Oz xD
-Comi loop :3
-Odio Comprimido

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario